Amazon Prime Video is in trend these days due to its amazing movies and TV shows. Apart from movies and TV shows, it also includes Amazon Originals to enhance the entertainment level for its viewers. As per the new guidelines of Amazon Prime video, it is now available for all the smart TV holders and streaming device holders. As it is not available for all streaming devices, the users need to check the eligibility of their device first. But if you have a Roku device then you can surely watch amazon prime video easily. For this, first of all, you need to purchase Amazon Prime video subscription and then you have to verify your Roku device with amazon prime account for good to go.
Steps to activate Amazon Prime Video on Roku?
Before activating amazon prime video on the Roku device you need to create an account on amazon.com and purchase the subscription of Amazon Prime Video. If you are new to this platform then Amazon will provide you a free trial with 30 days. Once you are done with subscription follow the below-stated step for activation:
- Switch on your Roku and go to the “Roku channel store”.
- On the Roku channel store look for “Amazon Prime Video” and add it as a channel.
- Launch amazon prime video and sign in to your account.
- Here you will get a device verification code. You need this code to verify the device on amazon.com/mytv.
- Now with the help of a computer or mobile go to www.amazon.com/mytv registration roku.
- Here you need to login to your amazon account for device verification.
- After sign in you will be redirected to a new screen where you have to enter the device verification code.
- Enter the code and click on the “Verify my device” option.
Once you clicked on verify my device the amazon prime video will automatically update on your Roku device. You can now watch unlimited movies and shows with your family and friends. If you still find problems while performing this process then call us immediately for professional assistance.