Smart TVs are so much in trend these days and Samsung is one of the trusted brands for smart TV. If you have Samsung TV and you have not activated amazon prime video on it yet then you are missing a lot. Yes, Amazon Prime video which is one of the leading entertainment channels is now available for Samsung smart TVs. You just need to verify your Samsung TV on amazon.com/mytv Samsung and you are ready to watch your favorite shows, movies, and videos on your television set. And if you have not purchased amazon prime video subscription yet then do it right now because Amazon is offering free 30 days trial for their new users. In this article, you will find a quick and easy method to activate amazon prime video on your Samsung TV.
Steps to activate Amazon Prime video on Samsung TV
Amazon Prime video has amazing compatibility with Samsung TV. This is the reason why you can easily pair Samsung TV with an amazon prime video account. Now, let’s check out how to do it:
- First of all find “Amazon Prime Video” from the channel list of your Samsung TV.
- Launch the channel and sign in to your account.
- Further, a screen will open appearing the unique verification code of the Samsung tv.
- On a computer or mobile phone open www.amazon.com/mytv Samsung and login to your amazon account.
- If you did not have an account with the subscription then create an account and purchase Amazon Prime Video subscription.
- After sign in, enter the unique Samsung TV verification code that appeared on your Samsung TV earlier.
- Now click on “Verify my device” and go back to your Samsung smart TV
You can see your device automatically got verified and paired with Amazon Prime video and you can watch your favorite shows as well as movies without any delay. The process of activation is very easy and simple. But if you find problems while activating amazon prime video on Samsung then contact us immediately.