Xfinity is a cable service provider under the tradename Comcast cable communications. This is the version of Chromecast for cable tv, internet, and telephone services. These days it is one of the largest service providers in the United States. Xfinity is now also available in streaming device named as Xfinity Flex and its set-top box is known as Xfinity X1. In Xfinity flex and Xfinity x1, the users can watch their favorite channels, movies, and tv shows with their loved ones. Now, if you love amazon prime video and you don’t know yet that you can watch it on your Xfinity X1 and flex then you are missing so much. Let’s figure out how can you activate Amazon Prime Video on your Xfinity X1 and flex.
Steps to activate Amazon Prime Video on Xfinity
By following some quick and easy steps you can activate amazon prime video on your Xfinity x1 and flex. So, if you want to access Amazon Prime Video on Xfinity devices follows the below-stated steps:
- Open the App menu or use voice remote of the Xfinity x1 or Xfinity flex and launch Amazon Prime video application.
- To watch amazon prime video click on the “Sign in and start watching” to continue the process.
- After sign in you will see a screen where Activation code appeared. Save this code for the activation process.
- Use a computer or mobile device and using a browser enter www.amazon.com/mytv enter code Xfinity.
- Here sign in to your account or create one if you are new at amazon.com/mytv.
- After sign in you need to enter the pairing or activation code appeared on your Xfinity X1 or Xfinity Flex.
- Once you click on activate or verify my device, your device automatically updated. And you are ready to watch amazon prime video on your Xfinity Flex or Xfinity X1.
If you are new to amazon prime video then you can enjoy 30 days free trial on X1 or Flex (Dependent upon Amazon’s trail eligibility rules). If you face confusion while activation process then you can contact us anytime.