Amazon Prime Video is the world’s number one video streaming channel that supports numerous channels and movies to provide their consumers stupendous streaming experience. With Amazon Prime Video subscription you can get access to most of the channels but for the rest of the channels, you need to subscribe for those channels as well. Suppose Amazon Prime Video membership does not include HBO so if you want to watch HBO you need to subscribe for that channel. The following is the process to activate and access other TV channels on Amazon Prime Video:
- To activate Amazon Prime video on your device go to the app store of the device and install the Amazon Prime Video app.
- Now launch the app and note down the activation code that appears on the screen.
- Go to amazon.com/mytv and login to your Amazon Prime video account.
- Enter the activation code and your device will be ready to access Amazon Prime Video.
To subscribe for the channels which are not included in Amazon Prime video subscription follow the below stated steps:
- Go to the primevideo.com and login to your account.
- Now click on the “Channels” option available in the menu bar of the website.
- Select the channel you want to watch from the given options.
- Launch the channel and you will see “Subscribe” or “Get started” option on the screen.
- Now select the subscription plan as per your need and click on the “Continue” button.
- From the payment page select the payment method and complete the on-screen instructions.
At the end of the following steps, you will be able to access the subscribed channel on your device. Keep in mind that every channel can be subscribed by following the same steps and you can watch it on all the devices where your account is connected.